Fashion hacks for curvy peoplexmexadmin
Fashion hacks for curvy people
It is a common mistake committed by a person to assume that fashion is only for long-legged and slim girls. Now, much more beautiful and stylish plus-size clothes are easy to buy and wear which flaunts your curves. However, many still make mistakes, highlighting their body imperfections so here we are, at xmex, to guide you and give you some excellent tips.
1. Do not buy a new piece of cloth without checking the old ones- Before you decide to buy a brand new piece of cloth, dive into your wardrobe once and make a quick checkup. Sort out clothes you wear from the ones which you don’t and then think what’s out of style. Considering everything, just create several looks for going out or for your office. Write a list of what is missing and step out to buy that.
2. Never try clothes on in uncomfortable tight inner garments- Before shopping, always wear comfy garments. The one, that you are going to wear with the new pieces. It should not be constraining, grazing, or tightening. If it is the case then your inner garment will show through the clothes revealing seams and edgings and all this makes the look really horrible.
3. Adopt styles according to yor body shape- if you are the owner of a narrow shoulder and wide hips and you aim to hide your body, then choose loose blouses, tunics, or longline cardigans. Avoid anything which seems to increase the volume waist-down.
4. Add extravagant decorative elements and flowers- If you aim to hide your upper body portion then you can try monochrome dresses, blouses, and V-neck sweaters without flounces and laces.
5. Do not use a belt if you have apple shaped body- if your exact body type is somewhat apple shaped then, you will have to go for belts and learn how to wear them properly. Most important thing here is the size. The size shouldn’t be too thin or, on the contrary, too wide. Go for a neutral width of the belt and try to always use it while going for a party. If you feel that it is going wrong with belts, just narrow your waist by adding there let-in pieces of different color.
6. Avoid dressing up like traffic lights- In case you decided to look really bright and want people to remember you for long, then mixing and matching many colors, prints, and facings is a really bad idea. Of course, you can do it, but before this just remember one thing, you want to look different, not antique. However, you can always go for a colored top or bottom of your look that would be more than enough.