7 quick styling rules for plus size womenxmexadmin
7 quick styling rules for plus size women
1. Do not wear baggy clothes- Those clothes which fit loose and looks ill-fitted will never be able to hide the tummy or big arms. Always wear something that fits your body and hugs all the curves at the right places. Some amazing brands deal with women plus size clothing and pne of them is xmex. Here, at xmex, you can find a variety of options for a number of sizes.
2. Wear in anything that gives you confidence and comfort- yes, you just read it right. Unless you are comfortable in what ever you wear, you will never be able to feel good about it. Regardless of your size, you need to just fit in and feel comfortable and effective. Style is all about our personal ways of interpreting fashion, and we don’t have to play by the rules every time.
3. Look for a good shapewear- Contrary to what many people usually believe that, shapewear doesn’t hide the fat in your body. Instead, of that it hugs the curves and helps in toning up the body. This will allow oneself to wear more clothes with much more ease. From dresses or may be skirts to simple tops, you can look rocking in anything, as long as you have good shapewear.
4. Go for V-neck tops- If one has a pear shaped body, then you should go for a V-neck top to accentuate the upper part of your body. V-neck tops helps you in shifting the attention to the center of the body. This proves to be a good idea for those women who have heavy legs.
5. Avoid crop tops- crop tops have always been trending everywhere. But, these tops are not a great choice for everyone. Usually it is seen that plus-size women considers longer tops, which can help in covering the fat situated around your waist and your tummy. In case you are a lover of crop tops and in love with this style then just match your top and wear it with a pair of high-waist denims.
6. Wear heels- Heels make you look great in any occasion, but on plus-size women, heels can add an illusion of height too. Pencil heels and stilettos are always considered to be great, while you can always try wearing block heels and wedges too. Just make sure in case you are comfortable wearing them with the pair of clothes that you choose, especially if you intend to walk a lot on that very day.
7. Gett your makeup done right- Nothing can beat a beautiful face, as far as we are concerned in creating a perfect look. Understand the occasion and consider an overall outfit before going for any makeup idea. Right from smoky eyes to a pop colored brighter lip color, anything that suits on your facial features can be an excellent choice for you.